Friday, 19 February 2010

New Shots and The Missy and Friends revue..

Hello All!

Just a quick note to talk about my amazing adventures of late!

First off, I had the pleasure of visiting Newcastle to shoot with my dear friends Wicked Heart and also someone I hadn't worked with before, Gary Crozier. I had an absolute blast and really enjoyed catching up. Please see below for a few teaser shots from the shoots. More can be found on my Facebook page.

Katy Kamikaze by Gary Crozier

Katy Kamikaze by Wicked Heart

The weekend after saw me performing in The Missy Malone and Friends burlesque revue in Cheltenham! Staged at a delightful cosy studio theatre space, complete with full lighting rig and stage hands, it was a real performance experience. The host was the ever fabulous Desmond O'Connor who wowed the audience with his hilarious gags and witty musical interludes. 
It was a joy to meet such talented and friendly people, many thanks to Missy Malone, Claire Dovey, Leyla Rose, Vicky Butterfly, Kitty Ribbons, Frisky, Mannish, Stagehand Russell, Magic Dave and anyone else who was involved and looked after me! 

Please see below for a few candid snapshots! and click HERE to visit The Missy Malone and Friends website! I had such an amazing time and was treated so fantastically by all! 



                               Kitty Ribbons, Myself, Missy Malone, Vicky Butterfly and Leyla Rose



Me, performing on stage!

Tomorrow sees me performing my first Leeds show, at The Wet Spot. Unfortunately for anyone reading this blog and wanting to come along, tickets have now sold out. I will be performing my 'I Wanna Be Like You' Jungle Book themed act and also my BRAND NEW fan dance!

Updates and pictures of this weekends antics will no doubt be posted on here next week, but in the meantime I shall leave you with an interesting educational video to watch!

CLICK HERE.. to see a new video of me and my friends exploring Kirkstall museum and Abbey

Also, if anyone has any suggestions of what you would like to see posted on my blog, please feel free to drop me a line at katykamikaze@hotmail.co.uk

Katy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment